Monday, January 23, 2012

Too Good Too Pass Journal Posting Tonight.....

Thank you God for the blessings in my life, my husband Chad, son Parker, son Cade, dog Richie, my rocks, my foundation forever. Thank you for blessing me with wonderful friends and family, I don't know why sometimes. Thank you for watching over me every time the light went out and I needed guidance during surgery. Thank you for continuing to guide me down not a road of self pitty but one of perseverance, and determination to give back and help others any way that I can. Let go and let God (thank you Kim).

2 comments:

  1. this is such an encouraging post! in your pain, you are helping others!! it's amazing how things change when we realize we can not do it on our own.
    thanks for taking the time to do this and good luck getting home today!
    kim v.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to read that things are looking up. Isn't that a funny phrase... " things are looking up".., how true! God has been watching over you. The song Blessings helped me through some hard days. Listen to it when u get a moment. It's those terrible events that bring us closer to him. :)
    Love you & thank u for this blog!!! Strength, prayers & feeling good!!R

    ReplyDelete